Fits all 2016-2021 Civic 1.5T
Fits all variant models including Si, CVT 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- ONLY FITS PRL MOTORSPORTS INTERCOOLER UPGRADE. V1 (CAST END TANK) INTERCOOLER DOES NOT REQUIRE ADAPTER
- PLEASE EMAIL SUPPORT@PRLMOTORSPORTS IF PAIRING WITH OUR ORIGINAL V1 INTERCOOLER
- Heat-soak reduction: Silicone hose offers extremely low thermal heat transfer properties, especially in comparison to steel or aluminum.
- Strength and rigidity: The rubber hoses used from the factory are known to experience expansion, which worsens as boost is increased. In time, the rubber construct weakens, causing increased likeliness of a boost leak. Our high-temp, 4-ply silicone with handle the high temperatures of the turbocharger much better than the factory rubber hose(s).
- Smooth airflow: Custom molded silicone allows us to offer much higher flowing bends than we could with metal tubing.
- Optimal fitment: We have found that the factory rubbers hoses don't offer the most desirable fitment, especially when paired with an aftermarket radiator. Our silicone hose(s) offer even better fitment than factory.
Kits will come with all hardware needed for a seamless install.
- Increased efficiency & consistency in power delivery
- Increased flow over stock charge pipe application
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe w/ Methanol Injection Bung & Machined Billet Aluminum Flange
- (1) -4AN O-Ring to 1/4" Hose Barb (Pre-Installed in Cold Side Charge Pipe)
- (1) 1/8” NPT Pipe Plug (Pre-Installed in Methanol Injection Bung)
- (1) Mounting Bracket for Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (4) 4-Ply Silicone Coupler
- (8) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Clamp
- (2) Charge Pipe Adapters
Installation was fairly straight forward. Between the included instructions and several youtube videos I managed to install the PRL Intercooler, PRL Charge Pipe upgrade, PRL Cobra Intake, PRL Titanium Inlet pipe upgrade, and a Koyorad Radiator in about 8 hours. 10 hours including the tune and troubleshooting a leak in the system that was 100% my own fault. That said, it installed just fine and sounds amazing.
Pictures are from the install and the hose I forgot to tighten. I should have tested it before putting the bumper on the first time. Once I found it PSI shot up to desired targets. I did have to pull up the picture from the product description on the website to see how each piece went. Before I did that I was staring at spaghetti pipes wondering how to put it together.