Fits all variant models including 10AT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- Heat-soak reduction: Silicone hose offers extremely low thermal heat transfer properties, especially in comparison to steel or aluminum.
- Strength and rigidity: The rubber hoses used from the factory are known to experience expansion, which worsens as boost is increased. In time, the rubber construct weakens, causing increased likeliness of a boost leak. Our high-temp, 4-ply silicone with handle the high temperatures of the turbocharger much better than the factory rubber hose(s).
- Smooth airflow: Custom molded silicone allows us to offer much higher flowing bends than we could with metal tubing.
- Optimal fitment: We have found that the factory rubbers hoses don't offer the most desirable fitment, especially when paired with an aftermarket radiator. Our silicone hose(s) offer even better fitment than factory.
- Increased efficiency & consistency in power delivery
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe w/ Machined Billet Aluminum Flange
- (1) Lower Cold Side Charge Pipe w/ Methanol Injection Bung
- (1) 1/8” NPT Pipe Plug (Pre-Installed in Methanol Injection Bung)
- (4) 4-Ply Silicone Coupler
- (8) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Clamp
Great Fitment and Finish. We have installed about 4 kits now without any issues, period.
Would this fit a 1.5t 2019 accord
Just finished installing these today. Install was easy. About 2 hours. Tight spots under the car on the cold side held me up, and removing the battery and battery box/tray was also a little time consuming. Otherwise everything was plug and play. Swapped out nice and the fitment, spot on. Running this with intercooler and P600.