FOR USE WITH FACTORY INTAKE MANIFOLD ONLY- PLEASE SEE OTHER LISTINGS FOR RBC INTAKE MANIFOLD APPLICATIONS.
- CUSTOM CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- INCLUDES 48-STATE LEGAL CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- DOWNPIPE ASSEMBLY REQUIRES ADDITIONAL FABRICATION
- NO ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE REQUIRED
- DOES NOT INCLUDE WATER COOLED FITTINGS (OPTIONAL FOR GARRETT TURBOCHARGERS)
- ALL TURBOS ARE DROP-SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER. WE DO NOT STOCK GARRETT OR PRECISION IN OUR WAREHOUSE. THE KIT WILL SHIP SEPERATELY AND MOST LIKELY ARRIVE BEFORE THE TURBOCHARGER ITSELF.
Our bolt-on 9th Gen Civic Si (2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015) turbo kit requires no cutting or modifying of the vehicle to install! Designed with simplicity and use of all factory components (including fog lights) in mind, we pride ourselves on easy installation, quality, efficiency and performance. There’s a reason customers and install shops all around the globe prefer PRL Motorsports turbo systems over competitors’.
This kit offers the largest compatibility with the largest variety of turbochargers to suit a wide variety of power goals; compatible with all T3 frame turbochargers utilizing 4” compressor inlet (intake side), 2” or 2.5” compressor outlet (charge pipe side) and 2.5” (also known as 3” T3) V-Band turbine outlet. We have selected a handful of Garrett & Precision Engineering turbochargers that we feel offer the best power curve by default. Feel free to give us a call, though, if you wish to utilize another turbocharger choice!
- Precision Turbo & Engine 5558, GEN2 5558, 5858, 5862, GEN2 5862, 6262, 6266, GEN2 6062, GEN2 6266, GEN2 6466, GEN2 6766, Garrett GT3071R, GT3076R, GT3082R, GT3582R, GTX2861R, GTX2971R, GTX2976R, GTX3071R, GTX3076R, GTX3576R, GTX3582R, GTX3071R GEN2, GTX3076R GEN2, GTX3576R GEN2, GTX3582R GEN2, GTW3476, GTW3684, GTW3884, Comp Turbo, Turbonetics Turbo and more!
- S-Cover Compressor Cover (4.00" Inlet / 2.50" Outlet) or GT-E Compressor Cover (4.00" Inlet, 2.00" Outlet)
- T3 Turbine Inlet / 2.50” (T31 3.00”) V-Band Outlet
- .82 A/R Turbine Housing Recommended for Best Results!
Precision turbochargers are available in journal bearing and ball bearing. Garrett GT and GTX turbochargers come standard with dual ball bearings. The GTX line features billet aluminum compressor wheels while the GT line features cast aluminum wheels. Billet aluminum compressor wheels are lighter than cast aluminum wheels which makes for faster spool and better top-end power. Turbochargers equipped with "GEN2" technology feature newer, more efficient compressor wheels and/or turbine wheels (depending on turbo) for more improved top-end power and spool.
Standard setups typically produce about 380 horsepower (DynoJet) on 93 octane and 13 psi and stock intake manifold. RBC intake manifold swapped cars typically produce about 430 (DynoJet) at the same boost levels. These numbers have been proven countless time on stock internal engines at over 100,000 miles. This kit was used to set the highest horsepower record at 930 horsepower and fastest quarter mile time touching well into the 9 second range!
- Billet steel T3 turbo manifold w/ 44mm / 46mm V-Band wastegate inlet flange (can be used with TiAL MV-R wastegate)
- 304 stainless steel 3” downpipe w/ flex section - requires additional fabrication (slotted 3-bolt flange fits stock and aftermarket exhaust systems)
- 49 state legal catalytic converter
- 304 stainless steel dump tube w/ 44mm 46mm V-Band wastegate outlet flange (can be used with TiAL MV-R wastegate)
- Precision Turbo & Engine PW46 46mm V-Band wastegate
- 600 horsepower core divided end-tank intercooler (proven to over 900 horsepower)
- Intercooler mount / bumper beam
- 2.5" mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping
- TiAL Q 50mm Blow-off-Valve (BOV)
- 4”intake pipe w/ MAF sensor bung
- 4” Air Filter (oiled)
- Breather filter (oiled)
- 4-ply silicone couplers
- 304 Stainless steel guided T-bolt clamps and liner worm gear hose clamps
- Bag 1: Hot parts hardware
- Bag 2: Mounting & intake air temp hardware
- Bag 3: Oil feed line hardware
- Bag 4: Oil drain line hardware
- Bag 5: Vacuum line hardware
- Heat wrap and gold reflective tape
- Foam mounting piece
As an individual who works in providing a WorldClass experience I pride myself in my high expectations.. and it all starts with you yourself putting yourself in you clients shoes and asking yourself is this how I would like to be treated?
There’s no doubt about the level of quality and craftsmanship Patrick and his team at PRL create… But the ball was dropped several of times. 1st… I’m being addressed as “Sir” during emails back and fourth… there’s NO FOOTER of who I’m speaking to etc.. Turns out it’s actually Chris Johnson (Sales Director). I had to request who I was speaking to… this is a first red flag. There’s no accountability taken when dealing with clients and customer support questions etc.
Additionally I also received my intercooler DAMAGED. which they referred to as a “blemish”… I expressed to them how my intercooler WAS NOT shipped properly. Typically as seen on YouTube Unboxing videos you can clearly see the intercooler comes packaged separately and wrapped in cardboard to avoid the fins on the intercooler being bent or damaged. When I brought this up they denied this ever being a protocol they had for shipping. And that they have always shipped the intercooler along with clamps, piping, and misc stuff. The bubble wrap around the intercooler did nothing to protect itself against the other contents inside the packaging.
I was extremely disappointed and requested that something could be done.. since it would be 6 months until they had another intercooler since they’re busy with R&D for 11th Gen civics and other higher volume product platforms. Well anyways I gave them the freedom to provide me with options.. Chris offered a “Sponsorship Goodies” that they normally give to sponsors… Which yes my expectations were high! And once they came in… I can honesty tell you that I’ve never felt so disrespected by a company I just spent about $6,000.
I left it at that… until recently I finished installing the kit… I reached out again to PRL detailing my reason for wanting to explore the option of purchasing the “Oil filter Relocation Block of Kit” They immediately said I needed a Type S Oil Pump as well. (Which yes they’re correct about that… But I simply asked and wanted reassurance that I can just use this to relocate my oil filter.. as the oil return was in the way of the OEM oil filter location) NO WHERE does it say that you loss Oil Pressure!! If they new my application and needs? Why didn’t they warn me? Or steer me away from going ahead and purchasing it? (Which btw after the fact they cancelled my order along with oil filter because it was “backOrdered” I purchased from their vendor… once package came in… You honestly wouldn’t believe where it came from.
Patrick… There’s something really wrong here… Either you have someone who has no idea what you’re selling.. Or you guys just don’t care about customer support. I spoke with Frank on the phone after finding out I wasn’t actually priming my turbo.. and was starving the Turbo from Oil during the first test start. (I monitored the CHRA temp and it didn’t exceed 200°F.. So leads me to believe there has not been extreme damage done.. but we’ll soon know… As Garrett Warns it takes SECONDS to ruin the CHRA and bearings from Oil Starvation.
I’m close to finally receiving my car from being tuned… And I just have such bad remorse from this purchase. It upsets me and angers me to have “PRL” stickers and intercooler stencil on the vehicle advertising my terrible experience.
I’d still love to have a resolution made… Because you guys make such an amazing product.. and the detail and craftsmanship is phenomenal. I was set on this kit since 2017 when I first bought my car in 2016. Please feel free to review our emails threads and reach out.
Look forward to hearing from you folks. (The first photo is showing how you previously shipped your intercooler)