Fits all variant models including Non-Si, Si, CVT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
- TURBO KIT COMES WITH BIG TURBO-SPECIFIC 5 BOLT OUTLET DOWNPIPE
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY AND/OR MOST AFTERMARKET FRONT PIPES – NO ADAPTER NECESSARY
- PRL MOTORSPORTS COBRA COLD AIR INTAKE OR SHORT RAM INTAKE KIT REQUIRED
- PRL MOTORSPORTS FMIC RECOMMENDED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE AND FITMENT
- HONDATA RACE FLASHPRO OR KTUNER REQUIRED FOR BASEMAP OR CUSTOM CALIBRATION
- INCLUDES 48-STATE LEGAL CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- SMALL .64 A/R TURBINE HOUSING RECOMMENDED FOR OPTIMAL SPOOL & POWER-BAND
- NOW COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY ELECTRONIC WASTEGATE ACTUATOR
- ALL TURBOS ARE DROP-SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURER. WE DO NOT STOCK GARRETT OR PRECISION IN OUR WAREHOUSE. THE KIT WILL SHIP SEPERATELY AND MOST LIKELY ARRIVE BEFORE THE TURBOCHARGER ITSELF.
Looking to make more power? Get BIG gains with our bolt-on turbo upgrade kit for the 1.5L turbo Civic! The PRL Motorsports big turbo upgrade kit was designed to push Honda’s 1.5L Turbo Civic to the next level. Designed with factory-like fitment, looks and ease of installation in mind, this big turbo upgrade kit requires no cutting or modifying of the vehicle. Our kit is now compatible with the factory electronic wastegate actuator! Customers have the ability to use any Garrett T25-based turbocharger and 5-bolt turbine housing options to suite their power goals. Options vary from the budget-friendly cast compressor wheel GT2860RS to the 650+ horsepower rated GEN2 GTX3071R. Any of these turbochargers can be swapped out at any time!
This kit was used for our record setting 615+ horsepower and 10 second ¼ Mile 2017 Civic Si!
- GT2860RS w/ .64 A/R Housing = Great Spooling (comparable to the GTX2860R GEN2), bang-for-the-buck turbo for customers staying under 25 PSI and 350 whp.
- GT2860RS w/ .86 A/R Housing = Lazy and inefficient
- GTX2860R GEN2 w/ .64 A/R Housing = Best spool and power-band, recommended up to 500 whp
- GTX2860R GEN2 w/ .86 A/R Housing = Slightly lazier than the larger GTX2867R GEN2 w/ .64 A/R Housing
- GTX2867R GEN2 w/ .64 A/R Housing = Spools slightly better than the smaller GTX2860R GEN2 w/ .86 A/R Housing
- GTX2867R GEN2 w/ .86 A/R Housing = Extremely lazy
- GTX3071R GEN2 = Extremely lazy but recommended for big (550+ whp) builds. Additional fueling, power-adders (nitrous), 8,000+ RPM rev-limit and/or standalone ECU recommended to take full advantage of this turbocharger
- 125+ horsepower and 110 ft/lb torque gain at 23 PSI in comparison to a 100% stock Civic
- Virtually unlimited power potential
- (1) Garrett T25 Turbocharger w/ T25 Inlet, 5-Bolt Outlet Turbine Housing & B-Cover Compressor Housing
- (1) 304 Stainless Steel Downpipe
- (3) Stainless Hot Parts Gaskets
- (1) 304 Stainless Steel Heat-Shield
- (4) 4-Ply Silicone Hoses
- (1) Ceramic Coated Aluminum Intake Crossover Pipe w/ Evap Bung
- (9) Stainless Worm Gear Hose Clamps
- (1) TurboSmart 34mm Kompact Plumb Back Recirculating Bypass Valve
- (1) 304 Stainless Steel Braided PTFE -3AN Oil Feed Line Kit
- (1) -8AN Oil Return Line Kit
- (2) Zinc Plated Coolant Lines w/ Banjo Fittings & Hardware
- (2) Hydraulic Hood Struts
- All Necessary Hardware and Brackets Needed for Seamless Install
The big turbo upgrade kit it is fit for my car?
Honda Civic hatchback sport 2020