"PRL Motorsports" Printed Logo Couplers are 4 Ply Silicone Hose Specifications:
- 4 Ply Silicone - Polyester Reinforcement – 70 Durometer
- Nominal 0.200” Wall Thickness (.170”-.220” Range)
- Recommended working temperatures: -65° to 350°F (-53.9°C to +176.6°C).
- Resistant to electrochemical degradation.
- Our standard silicone hose products are not suitable for use with pressurized oil or fuel. We do, however, offer special Fluorocarbon and Fluorosilicone liners that offer superior chemical resistance. Please contact our engineering department for more details or for support in designing a chemical resistant hose to meet your specific requirements.
- Meets and exceeds all performance and physical criteria of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various other heavy-duty OEM specifications.
- Excellent ozone and UV resistance.
- Aramid reinforcement is available for high temperature applications up to 500°F. Please contact our engineering department or see the “4 Ply Woven Aramid Reinforced” section of our website for additional ultra high temperature products.
- Commonly used in the following applications: Air intake connections, supercharger connections, cold side turbo and intercooler connections, radiator or heater core connections or virtually any application where high temperatures or extreme working conditions exist
- Used in aerospace applications, performance motors and vehicles, marine wet –exhaust, commercial truck and bus induction and cooling systems, agricultural and off highway vehicles, all turbo diesel applications, food and beverage connections and general manufacturing industries worldwide.