Price is Per (1) Wheel
Valve Stems Included
Spoke Sticker (Red) Included
Center Caps Not Included
Requires Hub Centric Centering Rings for Honda Fitment
57CR and 57DR has been supported not only in D1GP and FORMULA DRIFT but also in various race scenes. This time, 57XR joins the royal “R” series as the third model. 57XR is structured by 2×6 slender spokes which design is authentic, while the machining logo on the spoke side creates an accent by painting to make it an embossed logo. And, the unique design of the spokes over the rim flange has been adopted. There are no exceptions on performance. The knurling finish has also been applied for all sizes to reduce tire slippage to the wheel. In addition, for 17inch 9J, 18inch 9 1/2J, 10 1/2J and 19inch 10 1/2J, the EH2+ Hump has been employed to minimize the risk of bead dropping, which is an adverse effect of lower tire pressure in drifting. 57XR debuts for one of the appropriate “R” series by its performance and design.
- Embossed Machining: The spoke side machining logo by the patented technology AMT is intentionally engraved before painting for an embossed finish. By carving on the sides of the spokes, which cannot be achieved by casting, we have created a design with a twist that casually asserts individuality.
- Rim Flange/Spoke: By extending the spokes to the full extent of the thick rim flange, we have achieved both strength and a feeling of long legs. The overlapping of the spokes and the rim flange creates a three-dimensional effect. In addition, it also has the effect of making it difficult for the flange to peel off, which can occur during drifting.
- Knurling: The knurling of the bead seat suppresses the misalignment between the wheel and tire that tends to occur when a large amount of traction is applied, and minimizes traction loss and changes in tire balance.
- EH2 + Hump for 9 1/2J and 10 1/2J: In recent drift competitions, tire pressure is set low to take advantage of traction. In order to reduce the risk of bead dropping, which is an adverse effect, we adopted the hump shape "EH2 +" used for wheels for run-flat tires.
- Method: Cast 1pc. Wheel
- RAYS original test: JWL+R Spec1
- Backspacing: 6.75
- Offset: +38
- Wheel Diameter: 18
- Wheel Width: 9.5
- Hub Bore: 73.10
- Wheel Exposed Lugs: Yes
- Wheel Material: Alloy
- Weight: 29.00
- Wheel Structure: One Piece
- Bolt Patterns: 5x114.3 (5x4.5)
True Directional: No
Pair Your Part With: