Fits all 2018+ Accord 1.5T
Fits all variant models including CVT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
- HONDATA RACE FLASHPRO OR KTUNER REQUIRED FOR DOWNPIPE CALIBRATION
- 49-STATE LEGAL CATALYTIC CONVERTER
- PAIR WITH 3" FRONT PIPE UPGRADE FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY AND/OR MOST AFTERMARKET FRONT PIPES – NO ADAPTER NECESSARY
Research and testing has shown that a downpipe upgrade is one of the most effective modifications to perform when looking to increase efficiency out of Honda's 1.5L turbo engine when paired with an ECU tuner like Hondata or KTuner. The PRL Motorsports downpipe upgrade promotes optimal airflow with virtually no turbulence throughout the body of the downpipe.
Our design utilizes 304 stainless steel investment cast ends, CNC pocketed for a smooth transition to a custom spun, 49-State Legal high-flow 300 CEL catalytic converter for the middle body and allows users to retain the factory heat-sheild. This custom catalytic converter has a much higher flow rate and was designed to reach operating temperature faster than other manufacturers' catalytic converters. All components are fully back-purged on site to withstand high exhaust gas temperatures. The wide shape of the cast inlet smoothly blends the turbine outlet and wastegate gases to reduce restriction, while the cast outlet allows smooth taper to aftermarket and/or factory front pipe. Pair this with our 3" Front Pipe Upgrade for maximum exhaust flow and performance! All kits will include gaskets, stainless hardware, and components needed for a seamless installation.
Exhaust components that may become damaged over time from being coated, heat wrapped or otherwise insulated in some capacity are not covered under the PRL Motorsport's Manufacturer Warranty. Insulating these components can cause heat to cause degradation of the material faster than would normally occur.
- Increased turbocharger spool
- 7 horsepower & 10 ft/lb torque at peak
- 10 horsepower & 17+ ft/lb torque throughout mid-range
- Decreased backpressure & cooler exhaust gas temperatures
- Downpipe Assembly
- PRL-HC10-DP-HW1 Downpipe Hardware Bag