Fits all 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5T (Manual Only)
Fits all 2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T (Manual Only)
Fits all 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5T (Manual Only)
Fits all 2023+ Acura Integra 1.5T (Manual Only)
Fits all variant models including Si, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
Clutch Masters High Performance Hydraulic Release Bearing for the 10th Gen Honda Civic. These release bearings replace the factory clutch fork and are designed to work with the stock clutch or any Clutch Masters single or twin disc clutch kits.
Unit includes the following:
- Hard Anodized Aluminum Housing and Piston
- High Speed Roller Bearing
- Steel Braided lines
Advantages when using a Hydraulic bearing:
- Less moving parts such as the clutch fork and release bearing, as well as a wearing pivot ball.
- Softer pedal feel
- Consistent pressure for easier and smoother engagement.
- Reduced shock to the drivetrain
For installation instructions and information on how to correctly set the air gap and shim the bearing if needed, please visit our instructions library HERE