Fits all 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5T
Fits all 2016-2021 Honda Civic 2.0L
Fits all 2017-2021 Honda Civic Type-R FK8
Fits all 2023+ Acura Integra
Fits all variant models including Si, CVT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
Skunk2’s Hard Anodized Rear Camber Kit for the 2016-2020 Civic is based off of the same adjustable camber kit technology the company has been using on its own race cars for more than a decade. Thanks to the new and unique telescoping, opposing-thread design, camber adjustments can now be made without having to disconnect the arm from the chassis. Simply loosen the jam nuts and twist for easy and fast positive or negative camber adjustments.
Skunk2’s Rear Camber Kit is a must-have for enthusiasts looking to fine-tune their suspension or correct negative camber introduced from lowered ride heights. With the ability to adjust both positive and negative camber, enthusiasts can reduce abnormal tire wear and significantly improve handling and overall stability. Each Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit is constructed from forged alloy steel, aircraft quality 7075 aluminum, and plated for exceptional corrosion resistance. Each kit includes Skunk2’s industry-leading, low-deflection polyurethane bushings and spherical bearings that greatly improve OEM suspension geometry by increasing freedom of motion on multiple axes simultaneously and eliminating suspension bind.
- Aircraft quality 7075 aluminum
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Low-deflection polyurethane bushings
- Durable forged alloy steel spherical bearings
- Fine tune suspension set-ups (adjust both positive and negative camber)
- Correct negative camber for longer tire life on lowered vehicles
- Improved handling and overall stability
- Improved suspension geometry
- Increased freedom of motion on multiple axes simultaneously
- Eliminates suspension bind
- Quickly adjust rear camber without disconnecting the arm from the chassis