Fits all 2018+ Accord 2.0T
Fits all 2019+ Acura RDX 2.0T
Fits all 2019+ Acura TLX 2.0T
Fits all variant models including CVT, 10AT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
INTAKE CONVERSION HOSE REQUIRED TO BE COMPLETE ASSEMBLY
- FITS ALL FACTORY FITMENT ACURA/HONDA 2.0T TURBOCHARGERS
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
Our Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Installation Kit allows 2018+ Accord, 2019+ TLX & RDX customers to seamlessly install install any FK8 Civic Type-R style turbocharger inlet pipe (Factory, PRL Titanium Turbo Inlet Pipe, Rampage, Inovatig, etc) without excess modifications. This means no problematic rubbing or tight fitment! Please note that this kit does not include the Intake Conversion Hose that is required to connect the designated inlet pipe to your High Volume Intake System. All components use high quality, high temperature-rated materials for longevity peace of mind.
If used when installing a Civic Type-R style turbocharger upgrade (factory Honda turbo, PRL P600 upgrade, MHI upgrade, Rampage RS-450 & RS-550 upgrade, Pure Turbo upgrade, etc.), the following parts are required:
- FACTORY FK8 CIVIC TYPE-R DOWNPIPE OR FK8 STYLE DOWNPIPE UPGRADE
- FK8 CIVIC TYPE-R ELECTRONIC WASTEGATE ACTUATOR ARM
- FACTORY FK8 CIVIC TYPE-R TURBOCHARGER MOUNTING BRACKET
- FACTORY FK8 CIVIC TYPE-R TURBOCHARGER HARDWARE KIT
- (4) Zinc-Plated Hard Lines
- (2) Aramid-Reinforced Rubber Coolant Hoses
- (2) High-Temp Silicone Hoses
- (4) Stainless Steel Worm Clamps
- (4) Coated Constant Tension Spring Clamps
- (4) Zinc-Coated Flange Bolts
- (2) Zinc-Coated Flange Nuts
Have yet to actually install my inlet pipe as I’m still awaiting the GESI catted downpipe, but assembling it all off the vehicle just to see it together, shows it is a well put together kit. Think the only piece that would be a plus in the kit is either the stock Honda turbo stay for the CTR or a PRL made piece. Not taking away from the review because it is not included, just a suggestion.