EBC Fully Floating 2-Piece Brake Rotors
EBC fully floating 2-piece brake rotors are where craftsmanship meets fine materials to provide high performance. Offering a new level of quality, these rotors are perfectly matched to the highest braking demands of modern performance road and race cars. EBC fully floating 2-piece brake rotors are available in multiple options to replace or upgrade your current rotors.
- Outer rings are cast from the highest-grade G3500 disc alloy containing a high-carbon, high-copper metallurgy for superior thermal conductivity and heat cycling—for maximum brake rotor life and performance, particularly during harder driving or track driving.
- Anodized hubs, stainless steel hardware, and the incorporation of anti-rattle clips, mean these rotors are road-friendly—making them the perfect choice for those who enjoy regular track days, yet also drive their cars on the public highway.
- All cast iron rings feature 48 curved vanes and are handed left and right, ensuring the vanes always rotate in the correct direction, giving maximum cooling efficiency.
- Mounting bells are precision-machined from a billet of aerospace-grade aluminum, ensuring they're both strong and lightweight. The parts are subsequently black anodized, providing an aesthetically pleasing and corrosion-resistant finish. This allows the bells to be re-used for multiple outer friction rings, thus leading to lower long-term running costs.
- SD-Drive bobbins are machined from a single piece of stainless steel, meaning these bobbins can never rust; they'll look great for years and the brake rotor will continue to float freely.
- Lightweight with lower rotational inertia leads to improvements in acceleration, "dive" under braking, and tire road holding.