Fits all S2000 / R18 / K24Z / L15B / K20C4 / K20C6 Platforms
- 2013 - 2015 Acura ILX - Single Sensor
- 2021+ Acura TLX 2.0T - Dual Sensors
- 2018+ Honda Accord 2.0T - Dual Sensors
- 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5T - Dual Sensors
- 2002 - 2016 Honda CR-V - Single Sensor
- 2017+ Honda CR-V - Dual Sensors
- 2007 - 2008 Honda Fit - Single Sensor
- 2006 - 2009 Honda S2000 - Single Sensor
- 2006 - 2015 Honda Civic R18 - Single Sensor
- 2012 - 2015 Honda Civic Si - Single Sensor
- 2016+ Civic Honda 1.5T - Dual Sensors
- 2011 - 2013 Honda CRZ (manual only) - Dual Sensors
The Hondata 4 bar MAP sensor is a plug compatible replacement for the Honda factory MAP sensor. It is a direct replacement for the B, D, H, F, J, K-series and L15B7 Honda engines. This plug in sensor takes less than 60 seconds to install and eliminates the risk of sensor damage that often occurs when attempting to wire in other types of MAP sensors. The 1.5 Turbo Civic Si requires two of these sensors.
Automatic transmission computers for the 2009-2010 TSX, 2006-2011 R18 Civic, any CVT CRZ, Asian RRH based Civics share the MAP signal with the fuel injection computer. If you have an automatic transmission and change the MAP sensor, then the AT computer will not work correctly. You must retain the stock MAP sensor with ATs.
How do I configure my software for the 4 Bar Sensor?
How do I configure my software for the 4 Bar sensor?
SManager & KManager - the settings are found in the 'Parameters' window under 'MAP'.
FlashPro - in the 'Calibration' window under 'Sensors'.