Need a refresh on your stencil? Lose your original? Kids use it for their last piece of the cardboard box fort? Want to spray the PRL logo on everything you own?!
Intercooler Stencil Instructions:
- Clean and make sure your intercooler is dry.
- Place the cardboard stencil onto the front of the intercooler (Make sure the intercooler is not upside down, the PRL logo is on the driver's side end tank).
- It is recommended to tape down the stencil to have a sharp logo and to avoid moving.
- Mask off or cover the end tanks to avoid overspray.
- Apply a high temp engine enamel style spray paint (we recommend Duplicolor DE1635 Ford SemiGloss Black, any color can be used).
- Multiple coats may be needed to have full coverage, this varies per color.
- Allow to dry 30-60 minutes before installing the intercooler.
- If any mistakes are made such as runs/overspray acetone or paint thinner can be used to remove any unwanted paint or to remove the stencil entirely, though this will take some time.
Keep the stencil handy and in a safe spot without bending if you would like to refresh your intercooler after years of road debris blasting it! (Stop blowing holes in my ship!)
It's a cardbord stencil.
Great respond and costumer service