Fits all 2023+ Acura Integra 1.5T
Fits all variant models including Si, CVT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc
CHARGE PIPE KIT INSTALL GUIDE
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- FITS ALL FACTORY FITMENT INTERCOOLERS & PRL MOTORSPORTS INTERCOOLER UPGRADE
- Heat-soak reduction: Silicone hose offers extremely low thermal heat transfer properties, especially in comparison to steel or aluminum.
- Strength and rigidity: The rubber hoses used from the factory are known to experience expansion, which worsens as boost is increased. In time, the rubber construct weakens, causing increased likeliness of a boost leak. Also, we have managed to melt the factory rubber hose a handful of times during our track adventures on our shop car. Our high-temp, 4-ply silicone with handle the high temperatures of the turbocharger much better than the factory rubber hose(s).
- Smooth airflow: Custom molded silicone allows us to offer much higher flowing bends than we could with metal tubing.
- Optimal fitment: We have found that the factory rubbers hoses don't offer the most desirable fitment, especially when paired with an aftermarket radiator. Our silicone hose(s) offer even better fitment than factory.
Kits will come with all hardware needed for a seamless install.
- Increased efficiency & consistency in power delivery
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe & Machined Billet Aluminum Flanges
- (1) -4AN O-Ring to 1/4" Hose Barb (Pre-Installed in Cold Side Charge Pipe) to retain factory vacuum connection(s)
- (1) Mounting Bracket for Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (3) 4-Ply Silicone Couplers
- (6) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Clamp
- (1) Charge Pipe Adapter
Vehicle Manufacturer Warranty & Emissions Disclaimer:
Some items used and/or installed by PRL Motorsports may void portions of your vehicle's factory warranty. PRL Motorsports accepts no responsibility for compliance with vehicle's factory warranty.
Please note some PRL Motorsports products are designed for maximum effort performance applications. Manufacturers can't control the severity of off road terrain, driving habits, stress of high-performance, quality of installation, and offers no warranty of fitment or performance for a particular application. Some of our products require fabrication skills to install and all products should only be installed by a qualified fabricator or mechanic.
PRL Motorsports Limited Warranty:
PRL Motorsports warrants PRL branded products to the original retail purchaser that all parts/components manufactured by PRL Motorsports or sold under the PRL Motorsports brand, and directly purchased from PRL Motorsports or an Authorized PRL Motorsports Dealer honor a 12-month limited warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in the materials and craftsmanship. (Excludes other manufacturers' components that may be part of a product's assembly such as a turbocharger, blow-off valves, etc.) This Limited Warranty is void on all products found to have been used in racing or off-road applications, of any nature, whatsoever, and on all products that show evidence of abuse, lack of proper maintenance, improper installation, misapplication, alteration in any way whatsoever from PRL Motorsports original intent or design.
If a PRL Motorsports branded product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair or replace the product, without charge, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered, unmodified materials and abnormal workmanship are covered by this policy.
Limited Warranty does NOT cover minor cosmetic inconsistencies due to the overall manufacturing process (such as, but not limited to, anodizing inconsistencies, rotomolding inconsistencies, mold parting lines, etc.). Damage caused by abuse, vehicle accident, improper care or installation, negligence, or the natural breakdown of colors and/or materials over extended periods of time and usage is not covered by warranty. This includes items that were in contact with fuel, oil, and other fluids, as well as items exposed to long time heat. Some fuel system hose lines or components are subject considered to be "Wear & Tear" items and are not covered by warranty. The use of thermal coatings, heat-wrap, insulation or any coverings not intended for use by PRL Motorsports is subject to warranty void. Damage not covered under warranty may be considered for repair for a reasonable rate or a reduced price for a replacement component. For information on this, refer to the "Wear & Tear" Section
PRL Motorsports branded turbocharger upgrades (P600) are subject to a 1-year/12,000 Mile Limited Warranty due to nature of high-power, maximum effort application and "Normal Wear & Tear." Excess boost, improper installation, improper/lack of ECU calibration and/or use other than our intended use is subject to warranty void.
Non-PRL Product Warranty:
Products sold by PRL Motorsports but not manufactured by PRL Motorsports are covered by and subject to warranty of the manufacturer. PRL Motorsports can help coordinate communication with the manufacturer and/or coordinate returns, exchanges or warranty claims of these products as per the terms of the manufacturer's polices.
Filing a Warranty Claim:
In the event a problem does occur with a PRL Motorsports component or product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-325-6300 during business hours. We will need the following information for all Warranty Claims:
- Proof of purchase / receipt
- Current contact information (shipping address, phone number & email)
- Description of issue at hand
- Supporting evidence
- Install date / estimate of time installed
- Name of installer
All Warranty Claims must be initiated before returning or sending in any parts to PRL Motorsports. Warranty Claims will NOT be accepted on parts that have been modified in any way.
Upon request from your customer service representative, your product must be returned directly to the PRL Motorsports Warranty Department at:
1400 Randall Ct, Unit 104
Export, PA 15632
An RMA number will be provided to be clearly placed on the shipping label. The Dealer or Customer will ship the component back to PRL for inspection. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of defective parts only and does not cover labor or shipping costs, vehicle down time or any other losses on your behalf. All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid and insured. PRL Motorsports cannot be liable for lost or damaged in-bound packages.
If PRL Motorsports finds the product to be defective and within warranty period, PRL will repair, replace or issue credit to the customer at PRL's discretion. Any repaired or replaced product will be shipped via Ground shipping to the Dealer or Customer information provided during our initial Warranty Claims process. It is up to the Dealer/Customer to provide current and accurate information. Please note that no replacement warranty parts can be shipped until the original parts are returned to PRL Motorsports for inspection.
In the event that PRL does not ask for the damaged/defective part to be returned, we trust that the Dealer / Customer destroys or discards of this component.
Normal Wear & Tear:
Some products or components are subject to inevitable failure or wear with Normal Wear & Tear, and are not covered by our Limited Warranty. The chance or time of "normal" wear and tear failure may increase when products are operating outside of normality - i.e. high power, maximum effort, high heat, high use applications, old age, high ethanol content, high lead content, etc. PRL Motorsports reserves the right to deem products as "Normal Wear & Tear" for any reason.
Pair Your Part With: