Fits all 2017-2021 Civic Hatchback
Fits all variant models including RHD, International Models, Etc.
|NOTE:FT: EXCLUSIVELY FOR VEHICLE WITH 50.2MM DIAMETER OE STRUT. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VEHICLES PRODUCED IN CHINA. RR: USE OF EDFC SERIES IS RECOMMENDED, AS IT'S DIFFICULT TO ADJUST DAMPING FORCE BY HAND DUE TO VEHICLE STRUCTURE.
The TEIN STREET BASIS Z Coilover System combines affordability and comfort packaged into a masterfully constructed suspension system. These coilovers utilize a Twin-Tube setup that when compared to the regular mono-tube systems, these twin-tube systems attain longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in increased ride comfort. Thanks to this unique characteristic, you can negotiate gaps and bumps steadily on rough roads, meaning a smooth ride at low speed and stability at high speeds.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction - longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort
- Thread Type Ride Height Adjustment
- Utilizes OEM Mounts
- Fixed Dampening
- High-Performance Damper Oil
- Cold formed with SAE9254 steel (minimum tensile strength 200 kgf/mm2) non-sag springs
- Anodized brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
- bright TEIN-green powder paint
- Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty:
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
- 0.8"-3.0" Front & 1.0"-3.0" Rear Drop
- Requires the reuse of OEM Upper Mounts
- 16 Way Adjustable Dampers
- Includes a full set of 4
- 12 Month Warranty
- Genuine TEIN