Fits all 2018-2022 Honda Accord
Fits all variant models including RHD, International Models, Etc.
|NOTE:ON TOURING MODEL, CANCELLER KIT (SPS12-R2238 / SOLD SEPARATELY) IS REQUIRED. AN ERROR WILL BE DETECTED AND DISPLAYED, IF CANCELLER KIT IS NOT INSTALLED. CANCELLER KIT MUST BE INSTALLED FREE FROM ANY INTERFERENCE. GROMMETS INCLUDED IN CANCELLER KIT DO NOT NEED TO BE INSTALLED.
The TEIN STREET BASIS Z Coilover System combines affordability and comfort packaged into a masterfully constructed suspension system. These coilovers utilize a Twin-Tube setup that when compared to the regular mono-tube systems, these twin-tube systems attain longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in increased ride comfort. Thanks to this unique characteristic, you can negotiate gaps and bumps steadily on rough roads, meaning a smooth ride at low speed and stability at high speeds.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction - longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort
- Thread Type Ride Height Adjustment
- Utilizes OEM Mounts
- Fixed Dampening
- High-Performance Damper Oil
- Cold formed with SAE9254 steel (minimum tensile strength 200 kgf/mm2) non-sag springs
- Anodized brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
- bright TEIN-green powder paint
- Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty:
Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
- 0.8"-3.0" Front & 1.0"-3.0" Rear Drop
- Requires the reuse of OEM Upper Mounts
- 16 Way Adjustable Dampers
- Includes a full set of 4
- 12 Month Warranty
- Genuine TEIN