PLEASE ALLOW AN ADDITIONAL TWO WEEKS FOR POWDERCOATED INTERCOOLERS TO BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED.
Fits all 2016-2021 Civic 1.5T
Fits all variant models including Si, CVT 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- THERE ARE (2) TOTAL O-RINGS IN THE FACTORY CHARGE PIPE SYSTEM. O-RINGS MAY BE SUBJECT TO REPLACEMENT IF TORN, DRY-ROTTED, DISFORMED OR HIGH MILEAGE
- REMOVAL OF LOWER FACTORY INTAKE AIR BOX DAMPER IS RECOMMENDED FOR OPTIMAL FITMENT
- FITS FACTORY CHARGE PIPING OR PAIR WITH OUR CHARGE PIPE UPGRADE KIT FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL IF PAIRING WTH V1 CHARGE PIPING
- 9 horsepower & 3 ft/lb torque gains by simply bolting on
- 50+ F degree drop in post charge air temperature at peak
- Average of 36 F degree drop in post charge air temperature
- Increased efficiency & consistency in power delivery
- Increased engine safety
- (1) Intercooler Assembly w/ Billet End Tanks
- (2) Air Guides w/ Stainless Hardware
- (2) Billet Aluminum Factory Charge Pipe Adapters
- (1) Cardboard Stencil w/ “PRL” Logo
- (2) PRL Factory Style Replacement O-Rings
Got the charge pipes and intercooler all at once and man do I feel a 100% difference! I Always have sharp and consistent power going thru the whole engine. On take offs it feels like it wants to keep going and going and never stop just feels that good. Install is about 4 hours for charge pipes and intercooler. Take your time there is no rush on installing this! Enjoy the process and just have fun building!
Installation was fairly straight forward. Between the included instructions and several youtube videos I managed to install the PRL Intercooler, PRL Charge Pipe upgrade, PRL Cobra Intake, PRL Titanium Inlet pipe upgrade, and a Koyorad Radiator in about 8 hours. 10 hours including the tune and troubleshooting a leak in the system that was 100% my own fault. That said, it installed just fine and sounds amazing.
I did get the powder coated black variant, which made it difficult to paint the white PRL on. The Krylon high temp paint I used seemed to want to flake off so I had to be very careful with it. Does PRL have a recommended paint? I also ordered the Stencil, and mine came with one in the intercooler box and the additional one I ordered. Not a big deal but it would have been nice to save the $20.
looks and performs great