Due to industry wide material shortage and global logistic delays, longer than normal lead times are temporarily expected. Most applications have a 4-8 week lead time.
Fits all 2018-2022 Honda Accord
Fits all variant models including RHD, International Models, Etc.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Fortune Auto engineers are consistently chasing improvement and the development of the Generation 8 - 500 series damper is no exception.
The 500 Series single adjustable coilover is the entry into the Fortune Auto-verse. Utilizing the highly advanced, High Flow Digressive Piston to optimize the perfect balance between performance and comfort along with the ability to upgrade and rebuild; you‘ll never have to buy coilovers again.
AT FORTUNE AUTO, PROGRESS NEVER STOPS.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- High Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
- Includes Front End Links
- Default Fortune Auto 6K Front / 6K Rear Spring Rates
- Standard Radial Bearing Mounts
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.